Music Therapy of the Ozarks exists to provide funding assistance for anyone who could benefit from music therapy. This includes seniors living in skilled-nursing facilities, patients in mental health and medical settings, and individuals with special needs. Consider making a selective or general donation to Music Therapy of the Ozarks.
- $50.00 will cover one individual music therapy session IN ANY HEALTH/MEDICAL/WELLNESS setting for an individual with special needs.
- $50.00 covers one group session with dementia/Alzheimer’s patients in the memory care unit. Assisted living facility activity directors in Springfield, MO love adding music therapy to the activity calendar each month!
- $120.00 provides a 12-week Mommy & Me Music Class for a family in need.
- $120.00 sponsors an adult/child with special needs to participate in a 12-week performance group to work on leisure skills, social interaction, and self-esteem.
- $220.00 helps sensory-sensitive kids/adults engage in a small weekly music therapy group to address communication, motor, social, and cognitive skills as well as activities of daily living skills.
- $1,500.00 ensures that a special education teacher is able to provide music therapy for students in self-contained or community-based instruction class settings for an ENTIRE SEMESTER!
Amazon Smile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. When you shop on Amazon Smile, the Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the total purchase to Music Therapy of the Ozarks when selected as your charitable organization.